When is the last time you attended a conference that opened at the United Nations headquarters in New York City? It’s an opportunity that not many people get. You won’t want to miss out on your chance this year.
The 61st Annual International Council of Small Business World Conference kicks off at the United Nations on Thursday, June 16. We are proud to announce an impressive lineup of speakers for that morning, including:
- Dr. Ayman El Tarabishy, Executive Director, International Conference for Small Business
- Dr. Ki-Chan Kim, President, International Conference for Small Business
- Ambassador Oh Joon, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Republic of Korea to the United Nations and President of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Ms. Lise Kingo, Executive Director, UN Global Compact
- Mr. Naquib Sawiris, Chairman of the Board of Orascom TMT Investments
The June 16 schedule continues with our first session, SME Ministerial Panel Session for the Role of SMEs in Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. Lunch is followed by UN media briefings (by invitation only), and then sessions two and three, Engaging SME’s for Growth and Prosperity and Humane Entrepreneurship – A Global Perspective. We will wrap up the day with ICSB Presidential Awards and a VIP dinner (again by invitation).
The United Nations was founded in 1945 with the mission to maintain international peace and security and to solve international problems through cooperation between its 193 member states. Countless international luminaries have spoken at the United Nations, including presidents, prime ministers, and religious leaders.
ICSB 2016 invites you to join us at the United Nations and at our subsequent sessions and events at the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Register today to secure your seat at the conference.