Have a question or a concern? Interested in Sponsorship or Exhibitor Opportunities? We’d love to hear from you!
Are you interested in reaching thousands of Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) worldwide?
Are you interested in connecting with major players in the International SME community?
Do you want access to the largest International Network of SME policy and opinion makers, consultants, researchers and educators?
If you answered YES to any of the above then you and your organization need to be part of the 61st annual World Conference of the International Council for Small Business (ICSB) to be held in NJ/NY, USA on June 15-18, 2016ICSB 2016 Vintage Flyer
- Access to an audience of international opinion makers who directly impact the actions of hundreds of thousands of current and potential small and medium enterprises.
- Direct contact with many of the leading educators, trainers and consultants in the field of entrepreneurship and small and medium enterprise. These are the people who directly manage entrepreneurship and SME education delivery around the globe. Many of these individuals and their programs annually counsel and train not only thousands of current small businesses, but also teach tens of thousands of students enrolled in national and global programs.
- Linkages to major policy players on the world stage who understand the impact of small and medium businesses and entrepreneurship as a powerful driving force in economic development.
- Exposure to model programs, policies and resources that support entrepreneurial capacity.
- Sponsor key individuals to attend through a focused scholarship program
- Sponsor a specific subject track during the conference such as procurement opportunities for minority SMEs
- Sponsor specific events showcasing your organizations’s support of small and medium enterprises
- All Sponsors will be prominently displayed on all mailings and promotional materials, based on level of contribution.
- Your organization will be formally acknowledged at the podium.
- As a major sponsor, you will also receive: Complimentary registrations to all conference activities, A free exhibit space depending on your interest, and Organization-level membership in ICSB for one year
As a major sponsor, your logo will appear on both ICSB’s organization website as well as the 61st Anniversary conference website at www.icsb2016.org, allowing you additional exposure to current and potential resources and contact organizations. You will also have the opportunity to link your site to these sites for cross-referencing.
We are hoping that you will consider sponsoring the event. We would be delighted to highlight the entrepreneurial programs of your organization as well as working with you on the best fit in terms of sponsorship. We look forward to work with you to advance entrepreneurship and small and medium enterprise.
For more information, please contact:
ICSB International Office
Founded in 1955, the International Council for Small Business (ICSB) was the first international membership organization to promote the growth and development of small businesses worldwide
International Office Address:
GW School of Business
2201 G Street NW, Funger Hall Suite 315
Washington, DC 20052
Phone: +1 202 994-0704
Business Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm EST M-F