Is your company facing complex supply chain challenges? Is connecting with minority-owned businesses a strategic goal for your firm in 2016?
Well, you are in luck.
In early June, a wide range of Fortune 500 Procurement Officers will assemble and participate in an exciting discussion about global trends and challenges facing the business procurement business community.
Important topics will include:
- Supplier Diversity
- Business Development
- Supply Chain Management and Support
You won’t want to miss the 2016 Chief Procurement Officers’ Forum.
- What: CelebrAsian Conference
- When: June 1, 2016 at 12:30pm
- Where: Hyatt Regency Atlanta, 265 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, GA
- Who: CelebrAsian – Connecting Fortune corporations and governments with Asian American and minority businesses to pursue contracting relationships.
For more details, click here.